I’m a bad, bad blogger sometimes..
It’s been almost 2 months – 51 days, to be precise – since my last post of any sort on my poor little neglected blog. And that last post was a filler type (you know, when I’m not writing anything lol) with a few sexy, semi-naked guys showing off their wares.
I know.. you’ve just hated looking at those semi-clad, Adonises in my absence, right? 😉
So where have I been,? Well.. mostly I’ve just been home being a lazy twat during the week trying to catch up on the lost sleep from the weekends.
This has probably been my busiest summer in many many years. Between late June and early August, there wasn’t a weekend where I didn’t already have something planned. And I barely spent a weekend home in my flat in July. LOL
And no.. I wasn’t out being a dirty slag or anything quite so exciting. Dammit. 😉
Let’s see.. how do I update you on a summer’s worth of adventures without writing a dozen pages.. I know, everyone loves a list! 🙂
- Last weekend of June – London Pride on the Saturday, then rest of the weekend hung over hahaha
- 1st weekend of July – After arriving back from Rome, I met some friends for a belated birthday party.. then spent the weekend hungover and cat-sitting for my old flatmate.
- 2nd weekend of July – Spent the weekend with a ‘friend’, going to see the new Ab Fab movie, sleeping over, and then driving around the Kent countryside on Sunday.
- 3rd weekend of July – NAKEDFEST!! A naked camping weekend with about 200 other men.. was interesting, but very uncomfortable (note: buy a bigger tent and an air mattress haha)
- 4th weekend of July – My dear friends M&B got married!!! I’ve known them almost 7 years, so was lovely to spend their special day with them.. and drinking with M and his best man until 5 am 😮
- 5th weekend of July – M&B’s NAKED Wedding!! They had a 2nd reception for all their naturalist friends, and it was a laugh.. especially the exchanging of the cock-rings hehe
- 1st weekend of August – I actually had a whole weekend in London and was able to catch up with a couple of friends on the Saturday night, before heading to another naked house party Sunday afternoon in West London.
- 2nd weekend of August – Don’t think I did much all weekend other than helping my ‘friend’ with some DIY at his flat on the Sunday and then taking another drive into the Kent countryside.
- 3rd weekend of August – A well-deserved quiet weekend, mostly spent at home. Oh, and more cat-sitting on the Saturday night.
And that brings us to this weekend, the Bank holiday weekend in the UK. I’d originally wanted to go away for the weekend and spend it on a beach somewhere, but I never gotten around to arranging anything.
So instead, last night was a few drinks with some mates in town, with possibility of more of the same tonight, and then tomorrow I am meeting friends to go see the new Pedro Almodóvar film ‘Julieta‘ at the BFI Southbank near Waterloo.
I’m also trying to update my laptop to Office 2013 from 2007, as I’ve started studying to get my Microsoft Office Specialist certification in Excel 2013. I’m already well-versed in the software, so once I’ve gone through the official study guide I’ll be taking the exam (hopefully) in the next month or so.
It’s amazing how quickly this summer has gotten away from me. I haven’t been to a beach since my trip to Rome, and that’s surprising for me! Most summers, I’m usually down in Brighton a couple times (at least) to spend an afternoon sunning on the nude beach.. but I haven’t been once! LOL
I’d considered going this weekend, but sadly the weather has dipped down to the low 20’s and a bit overcast after a super hot week. So definitely not beach weather.
So all in all it’s been a damn good summer, and here’s hoping the upcoming Autumn is just as fun.