My Saudi Hottie


Friday after New Year’s Eve, I was feeling a bit blue about my social life, and feeling lonely (see Looking for a Few Good Friends and Eternally Single), when I got a message from a guy online.  I considered erasing the message or telling his to bugger off, mostly because his profile said he was in Saudi Arabia.  However, being the nice guy that I am, I sent back a brief ‘Hi’ in return, thinking he would think me disinterested.

Well, so much for that idea.  Next thing I knew, we’d agreed to meet for coffee eventhough we hadn’t even chatted at all!!  To this day, I still have no clue why I agreed to meet him, but at the same time I figured what the hell, might as well go for it and see what came out of it.

Well, imagine my surprise when he showed up at the Costa’s on Old Compton Street.  He was a lot cuter in person, had a great smile (thshuaibere’s another pic I’m going to add in later once I get a hold of it….), and a cheerful disposition.  Right there and then I knew – I was going to sleep with this guy that night.  Don’t ask how I knew, it was just a feeling I had when we met.

After a quick chat, we headed down to the Welly for a couple pints, both of us having a smoke on the way (seems rare to find a guy that smokes these days…).  Once there, we chatted and openly flirted with each other … and we were making out about half way through the second pint!!

Once we finished our pints, we decided to go for a smoke … and another major make out session.  Once we came up for air, we agreed we needed to get somewhere private fast before we ripped each others clothes off.  We couldn’t stop touching each other as we walked towards Oxford Circus Station to catch the tube to go back to my place.

Once there, we were all over each other.  I’ll spare you all the gory details, but I will tell you this much: we didn’t get to sleep until about 3 1/2 hours later … and that was all foreplay.  Enough said, I think.  😉

After another session in the morning, I made sure he could find his way back to where he was staying at his mate’s place, and I spent the rest of the day chilling, doing laundry, and hanging out with my flatmates thinking I wouldn’t hear from him again.  Was I ever surprised when I did a couple of days later, and we made plans to meet for dinner on Thursday night.

Dinner Thursday night was amazing.  We went to an Italian restaurant in Soho (Amalfi … right on Old Compton Street, and worth checking out), shared a bottle of wine, chatted about our lives, fed each other bites of our own meals, and each had terrific desserts.  It was so romantic at the restaurant, what with the dim lighting, the candles on the table, and the Italian waiter (his English was very heavily accented) that by the time dessert came, we were holding hands across the table.  So sweet you’d want to puke, right?  LOL

So, off we went to the Welly for a drink again, and this time we found a corner in the back to sit in … and all we did was make out, ignoring our drinks.  Needless to say, we didn’t stay there very long.

The next night, we met up after I got off work because Shuaib was coming with me and a work-friend to my flatmate’s birthday party at JAM in Shoreditch, but first we went to Desperado’s (Mexican) in Islington … and once again, it was an unintentional romantic dinner.  We had nachos, chimichangas and margaritas while we chatted some more about life, being gay in Saudi Arabia, and so on.  I eventually asked him if he had ever considered leaving there to live somewhere he could be himself, and what a surprise: he’s already half way through the process to move to CANADA!!!

That’s now 2 different guys I’ve dated in London who’re trying to move to Canada.  I didn’t realize it was such a popular place to live!

Anyway, my flatmate’s party was fantastic, and eventually Shuaib and I made our way back to my place where we spent the next 15 hours in bed together, sleeping in each other’s arms, having sex, cuddling and chatting.  It was an amazing way to waste a Saturday afternoon, but unfortunately by this time I was feeling a bit poorly (cough, very slight fever, stuffy nose, etc), so I had to abandon Shuaib on his last real night in London.  But talk about sweet – he came over before he went out to see how I was doing, and we cuddled for a bit before he left.

On Sunday, Shuaib’s last day in town, we met up in the afternoon and went to Madame Tussuad’s Wax Museum because he wanted to do something touristy before he left.  We then made our way down to Oxford Street so he could do a little shopping, went for burgers and shakes at Ed’s on Old Compton, and then walked over to Oxford Circus Station.  All the way there, we were holding hands and stopping every so often to hug and kiss.

Obviously it was hard to say goodbye at the tube station, but we did, keeping the final kisses as chaste as possible (we were in public after all … lol), and we parted ways, each of us going on a different line.

It was almost something from some cheesy rom-com … if it hadn’t happened to me, I’d laugh at the silliness of it all.

So, will I ever see Shuaib again?  I highly doubt it, but who knows.  Maybe we’ll meet up again sometime in the future, but for now it’s at an end.

4 thoughts on “My Saudi Hottie

Tell me what you think:

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.